Monday, January 8, 2018

My first project for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Good morning!


I love making shabby chic cards with lots of layers.
The gorgeous Wood Effect Papers from ModaScrap was perfect to create a shabby card 



To start I created my base card using the Soft Finish Cardstock 8.5" X 11" 230gr /85Lb 10 pack then used the Flowers Lace Frame die.  I inked all the edges and parts of the cut outs to add dimension and visual interest.


My next step was to use the Dashing Squares Die, ink and distress the edges.  I layered each piece and added some cord and pearls.

I used the True Love Die for the title that I cut twice so I could create a shadow effect.


I always create a pretty inside of my cards...I continues using the flowers and lace die and the true love die.  Ready for a but of sentiment!


Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Very pretty and unique! Love the colors!