Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Susan Tierney Cockburn release!

Good morning!
Today is the new release from Susan Tierney Cockburn at
Elizabeth Craft Designs!

  
This is an easy card and a great way to use up those small pieces you have left from other projects!

first cut your square card base at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 
then cut your papers at
5 1/4 x 5 1/4
4 3/4 x 4 3/4
4 1/4 x 4 1/4
4 x 4 
3 3/4 x 3 3/4
2 3/4 by 5
2 1/2 x 4 3/4


The paper I used is from Simple Stories Beautiful line


Distress all the edges


Die cut your lilacs and leafy berry branch - I forgot to cut a brown one bur I did it after I took the photo


alter the die cuts - if you are not sure how to create the lilacs you can watch the video here

  
now just adhere everything together!




I used a couple of spare pieces and the leafy berry branch and die cut from Simple Stories to finish the inside of the card!

No comments: