Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Beach time - Creative Embellishments!

Good morning!
I love going to the beach!  I take a lot of photos when we are there!
 

I used some 49 & Market papers from a previous Scraps Of Darkness kit!
 These papers are stunning and go so well with the amazing chipboard from Creative Embellishments





For the Title pice 'catching waves' from the Beach Word Set 2 I painted it dark blue then added crushed glitter glass then dabbed some white pearl paint




I painted the lighthouse from the Nautical themed chipboard with the same blue then added some pearl white for highlights
 For the Seashells I painted them (one with coral color and one with pearl white) and then tucked in the some 3D stickers from the same kit
Throughout the layout I placed bubbles that I painted with pearl paint


I LOVE this flourish frame I painted it with coral paint from a previous Scraps Of Darkness kit then added some white pearl paint!

Thanks for starting by











No comments: