Thursday, July 20, 2017

Creative Embellishments Pool Party layout!

Good morning!
I am so excited to share my second layout I created using the awesome Creative Embellishments products...


This cute little guy is our youngest a long time ago (he is now 15)!

The photo is bright and fun and I wanted to keep the mood very cheery so I decided to use bright colors! 




For the bubbles I first covered them in pearl paint, then added some Finnabair gold opal magic to each bubble.  As a final touch I adhered some Finnabair art pebbles to add more dimension!  I also added a few blue pearls!


The really cool bubble panel that I used as a mat for the photo I painted with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Lemon Sorbet from a previous Scraps Of Darkness kit




I used the title piece from the Pool Party pack and embossed it with Lindy's Twilight Blue Slate embossing powder.
I then used gel medium to add the Pop Microbeads also from a previous Scraps Of Darkness kit.

Here are the Creative Embellishments products I used





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: