Friday, July 14, 2017

3D Beach layout!!!!

Good morning!
 I LOVE the new 3D embellishments from 49 & Market ib this months Scraps Of Darkness 'Sea Side' kit.  They are so cool!


The wonderful and graphic 49 & Market Sand & Sea paper made a perfect background for this photo of Ty enjoying sitting in the surf!


 
With such a fabulous background paper I did not want to do much to the background.  I added some of the awesome 3D embellishments
 


The chipboard title I had in my stash.  I used the unicorn's hair paint from the color add on to paint the word 'Sand' then added some prills from a previous kit.
For the rest of the title I inked it with the Prima Color Philosophy Summer Vibes Stackable Ink Pad
also from the color add on then added the WOW! Whirlpool Embossing Powder from the main kit....it really sparkles.


 The Blue Fern chain and anchor is from the elements add on.
I painted it with the unicorn hair paint, then used the Ken Oliver Color Burst Liquid Metals in Platinum from a previous kit. I then finally added some prills!

Thanks for stopping by


 

No comments: