Monday, June 12, 2017

My young man...

Hi everyone!
Today I am excited to share a layout featuring a photo of our youngest and  the 'Attic Finds' kit from Scraps of Darkness!


This photo is from Ty's grade 8 grad!  He is really such a great kid...always willing to help and is a really loving kid with a kind heart! 
For this layout I used the awesome Authentique rugged papers from the main kit and paper add on


I added some metal from previous kits and the title piece is from the paper tab you trim off!  It is perfect for a boy becoming a young man!


The books - appropriate for a grad photo - are textured stickers from 7Gypsies and  are really cool!

I am excited to enter this into the June Authentique challenge which challenges you to create something to celebrate either the Fathers or Sons in your lives!

Thanks for stopping by
Laura

No comments: