Friday, June 2, 2017

Me at 45....

Good morning!
I want to share my final projects using the 'Blue Skies and Sunshine' Scraps Of Darkness kit.
My family recently had our photos done - we try to this every year - by my niece Jill at Breaultography and this was one of the photos.
I dont do a lot of pages about me, it is usually me and the boy or me and my hubby but I am really trying to create more projects about me so my grandchildren and future generations will know a bit about me.


 I created this one using the Bo Bunny Petal Lane papers!


I placed the wonderful Blue Fern frame on my photo and traced it so I could trim my photo to fit.  I simply embossed the frame with black embossing powder



I used flowers from the kit, floral add on and from previous kits


I did a small title I think fits!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: