Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A two page baby layout using 7Gypsies

Hi everyone!
I am excited to show you my next layout using the Scraps Of Darkness 'Attic Finds' kit!


This wonderful paper does not scream 'baby girl' layout but I could picture it.  I know I don't normally create  two page albums but since this is for my great niece's baby album I thought it would go well!  This little cutie and her daddy are such a sweet pair!



I fussy cut the banner from one of the papers and used it to tie the two pages together. I also cut out one of the doors as an accent on the first page!  The title is also a cut out! I sprayed the doilies with Tim Holtz Tarnished Brass Distress Spray Stain from the color add on.  




I used flowers from the main kit, floral add on and previous kits!

Thanks for stopping by


No comments: