Thursday, May 4, 2017

Distressed masculine layout 'Boys Will Be Boys'

Good morning!
The Scraps Of Darkness kits are packed full of stuff...so much that you can create many projects.  I always get the coordinating paper and paper add on each month so I have a lot more to create with! 

I really loved the Chesterville collection and created my 5th layout using the amazing 'Boys Will Be Boys' kit


I did a lot of layering with the wonderful papers


This awesome photo was taken by my niece Jill at Breautography...he boys didn't even realize their photo was being taken. It ended up being one of my favorite photos....


I inked the Blue Fern Chipboard title with Stayz on ink from a previous kit then added two different embossing powders for a distressed and grungy look.


I created this cluster with flowers from the floral add on, and previous kits.  I also added some gears that I embossed that were from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: