Saturday, January 28, 2017

My favorite 10 projects of 2016

I am a little late on my top 10 post this year....
With Jon switching jobs and everything life kind of got in the way of my scrapbooking lol!

Here are my favorite 10 layouts I created in 2016.... in no particular order


I don't alter a lot but I do enjoy it...it was fun creating this altered wine bottle with kit stuff from SOD! 




Here is another SOD layout...i really enjoyed playing with the Blue Fern papers and especially the chipboard....it helps that I  had such a  great photo to work with!


 
I am starting to see a pattern that a lot of the layouts I like most are from SOD! lol! This one was just fun! 



This little cutie is my granddaughter that lives is Belize! 
I really really had a lot of fun fussy cutting all the wonderful graphic 45 images!  just too much fun! also a layout I did for SOD!



This is my hubby and I over 17 years ago....wow....17 years I have been married to this wonderful man.....I love the Prima papers....I fussy cut a lot and layered them.  Another layout for SOD!



I was lucky enough to be asked to guest design for Petaloo this year and they sent me this really cool little box and some of their flowers that you alter to match.  I love this picture of Jon and our boys so it seemed like a perfect fit to showcase it


I was asked to guest design for Petaloo a second time at the holidays.  The theme was Christmas decor and Petaloo so I altered another wine bottle because I really love how they turn out.  Those poinsettias from Petaloo are so cool!


Here is another I created for SOD using Prima papers....I don't do a lot of mixed media work but I like to use elements. This is such a cute photo of Ty when he was little.



And my final favorite is a little simple butstill hold a place in my heart.  I love my hubby and he loves me.....I really believe that this photo and layout capture how much.

Thanks for stopping by
~Laura

No comments: