Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Petaloo, Graphic 45 and fun!

Hi everyone!!!   I am excited to be asked back to guest design this month for this awesome blog hop with Graphic 45 and Xyron!
I had so much fun creating with the awesome Petaloo and Graphic 45 products!!!!
The first item I created is for my my dining room table...

DSCF4893

I altered a wine bottle to create this fun and whimsy centerpiece

DSCF4894

I started off with a plain wine bottle, added layers of gesso, then crackle medium. then modeling paste.  I then added my colors with mists....

DSCF4895

I added the Graphic 45 paper I cut out.



I then started to layer all the beautiful poinsettia's from Petaloo


I love those stars - they are sparkly and were the perfect finishing touch!

DSCF4899

Petaloo Products Used:

Graphic 45 products used

Thanks for stopping by!
Save

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Laura,
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous centerpiece! Wow!