Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Scrap FX guest design!

Good Morning!
I am excited to be guest designing for the wonderful ScrapFX company this month!  
Their chipboard designs are awesome!!! 

I decided to create 4 layouts....

My first layout I created I used the 

Although I love the raw chipboard look I decided to alter them by first spraying them with Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst mist in Time Travel Teal, Then I added some Rusty Patina paint and finally Stampendous crushed black glitter glass....



For the cogs I inked them with black ink then embossed them twice with the Stampendous aged black embossing powder to look like old metal


'Brothers'


I started by layering my kaisercraft paper I was hoarding.....the distressed the edges and added some stenciling with black modeling paste.


The chipboard was perfect for this photo of our sons!


To accent the chipboard more and to add more visual interest I adhered two different colors of prills under the chipboard pieces.
I added a few of the embossed cogs to the steampunk dangle corner
and to the Junkyard Panel


Here is a close up of the Brothers chipboard where I also added a cog above the 'O' for more visual insterest.


My next layout I wanted to do something more soft and romantic so I used the Love Beyond Measure wordlet, Heart Strings, and 

To alter these I started by inking the hearts with 'Worn Lipstick' distress ink then embossing them with 'Rose Quartz' embossing powder a couple of times.


Then I added copper liquid pearls


and finally some pink chalk paint 


For the title piece I used the chalk paint and the liquid pearls





'Love Beyond Measure'


I started by trimming and layering my papers and adding some doilies that I had misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray.




I added some flower clusters and one of my favorite photos of my husband and I.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my first two Scrap FX projects...I will reveal my next two later this month!

No comments: