Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Beach time with SOD!!!!

My favorite place in the world is the beach....
So when I received the July Scraps Of Darkness
'An Oceans Tale Kit' I was so happy!
It is chuck full of yummy beachy papers and embellishments!

 

This first layout I created I used the awesome Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea papers!


I used flowers from the main kit, floral add on and some from previous kits!



I fussy cut the steampunk mermaid and the mermaid riding a fish and the octopus from the wonderful papers.  I added a splattering of pearls from the elements add on.


The title piece is from the Graphic 45 chipboard from the elements add on...and I just add a few pearls


I placed a doily from the main kit behind the photo to add more visual interest and fussy cut the frame from one of the G45 papers!
The little cutie jumping is my beautiful granddaughter!

~Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: