Friday, April 15, 2016

Working with G45 from the April SOD kit!

Good morning!
I love Graphic 45....I love how saturated the fabulous the colors are! I used to be intimidated by the graphic sides of their papers but I am now more comfortable with them although this time I chose to use the other sides because I loved the colors and design of them! 



The G45 papers are from the Cityscapes collection in the April Scraps of Darkness kit 'Travel Stories' and the bright and bold colors I thought were prefect for a beach photo of my guys.

I started by picking out my layers in colors and designs then inked the outside of each one.


I created a few flowers clusters using the
Prima Vintage Emporium Opera Flowers from the main kit and the Prima Vintage Emporium Flowers Intermezzo from the floral add on.  


I used one of the Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection Ephemera Cards from the Elements Add On for the place and date and added a few more flowers


The very cool Tim Holtz metal quote band is also in the


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: