Friday, February 5, 2016

Love and Laughter!

Hi!
Today I wanted to share one of my final layouts using the Scraps Of Darkness  'Beloved' kit
 
My hubby can always make me giggle
 
 
For this layout I used the Graphic 45 'Mon Amour' papers from the kit.



I sprayed a doily black for a little more drama



I fussy cut the saying from the paper and put it under a gorgeous frame from ScrapFX
and that cool title is also from them!  
I inked them with a black ink pad then used black and red embossing powder to add some visual interest.


I made the flower cluster with flowers from the kit, floral add on and some from previous kits!







I also fussy cut some of the diamonds from the paper.
The hearts are from the kit and I inked them with the worn lipstick ink from the color add on and then embossed them with the ranger rose quartz.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: