Tuesday, November 24, 2015

more fall fun with Scraps Of Darkness and BoBunny

Hi everyone!
Today I have a fun layout I did using the November Scraps Of Darkness Kit 'Amy's Amazing Autumn'



For this layout celebrating fall I used the wonderful BoBunny November sketch 

I love this photo of Cody jumping in.  They worked for hours trying to get a big enough leaf pile lol!


  
I used the banner from the chipboard stickers that is in the elements add on 



I fussy cut some leaves from a couple of the papers, stamped a few using the BoBunny stamps from the main kit 
and the embossing powder from a previous kit, and added a few of the Petaloo leaves for texture from the Floral Add On






I fussy cut a bunch of butterflies from one of the BoBunny papers and inked the edges of them along with the leaves using the Tim Holtz Ground Espresso Distress Ink from the Color Add On 



Here you can see the dimension the butterflies add!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: