Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Final October projects

Good morning!

I finished my final two projects from the Scraps Of Darkness October kit!

I am really happy how they came out!


I had this wood coffin in my stash so I altered it with many of the elements from the kit


First I painted it black, then covered it with crackle medium and added some of the black glitter glass from the kit

when everything was dry I splattered the white Lindy's mist over top


The headstone is from last years Halloween kit.  I covered it in a thick layer of crackle medium then mated it with grey cardstock and of course inked the edges


The flower is a Marion Smith vine from the floral add on that I misted with the Lindy's Jazzy Jivin purple mist from this months color add on and the Dylusions squeezed orange from a previous kit.


I added the lace from elements add on and the spiders I had in my stash


I sprayed some cheesecloth with mists and added a plastic sketeton


and added a flower to his lapel or what would have been his lapel! lol!


My final project features a photo f Ty when he was little - he can pose for the camera!


On this one I used the Echo Park papers!


I cut one of the title out of one of the papers!


Yes I know its a boy page and Halloween but I love flowers!


I used glossy accents to adhered some of the black glass glitter then over it so none would fall off to the blue fern chipboard apothecary bottles and a sticker 'potion' from last years kit.
I also misted some cheesecloth for texture!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: