Thursday, October 22, 2015

It's the spookiest time of year!

Good afternoon everyone!

I am excited to share my next layout using the Octobers 
Scraps Of Darkness kit 'Danse Macabre'

our two boys always loved Halloween and dressing in scary costumes!



I loved working with the Authentique Moonlit papers!  so fun!


I used flowers from the floral add on, some from previous kits and some I bought at the SOD store!


The feather is from the a previous SOD kit!


I added the Stampendous Black Crushed Glass Glitter from the elements add on to various flowers, the Prima metal embellishments (also from EAO) and the feather!

I LOVE the Pewter May Arts Crocheted Thread Ribbon....it is really cool!


In the main kit we received Tim Holtz Idea-ology Boneyard Resin Skulls and I could not resist sticking one in in the flower!


I inked some bats that were in last years Halloween kit from UmWow studios

 
The Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Ironwork Edge is really fabulous!
I trimmed the end off because I wanted to use the Prima light from last months kit.
I then inked it, then embossed it with the Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged Black.
I also added some more of the glitter glass.  

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments: