Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My sweet grandaughter

Good morning!

Our beautiful granddaughters live very far away from us
but their mom is very sweet and makes sure she shares as many photos as she can so we
can see them grow!

I so love the look on Gina's face in this one.
She is so sweet!
And the Scraps Of Darkness 'Sindi's Summer Day' kit was perfect for this photo!


I did a lot of tearing and inking - and it was fun to do a more feminine layout.


The flowers from the add on, the kit and some from my stash and along with a misted doily made a wonderful cluster!
I used the stencil from the elements add on with some molding paste and then sprinkled some embossing powder from a previous kit then heat set it to add some shine and texture.





I added a little gesso & ink to the chipboard elements from the elements add on


The chipboard title says it all - she is beautiful!

No comments: