Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My first two layout with the 'Sindi's Summer Day' kit!

Good morning and Happy Canada day!


I wanted to share a couple of layouts I created using the 
Scraps Of Darkness 'Sindi's Summer Day' kit!

The first one was inspired by the name of this kit!
I had to create a 'summer day' page!


I just adore this photo of Cody.  Our boys love being at the beach and I can always get a few good shots!


The heart is too adorable!  Its from the Floral add on!


I did a lot of layers with the Websters Pages papers!  Inked the edges and misted some doilies with Lindys Stamp Gang mist from a previous kit!  The Petaloo butterflies were from the Elements add on!


Those American Crafts tags are so cute!  I added a couple of the wood veneers and it is the perfect title!

My next layout I wanted to be fun and bright like the American Crafts Papers!


The adorable kids are our goofy son Tyler and our silly niece Alicia!  They were really enjoying being funny together!


I created a little banner and did a floral cluster!


I added a few gems from a previous kit!



In the color add on are the wonderful color lab sparkling pigments!  They are very cool!
I wet my brush and dipped it the powder and then painted the wood hearts!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: