Thursday, December 18, 2014

My First 'Serenade' layouts

Good morning!
I am so excited that Christmas is just around the corner!
I love this time of year!

Today I am sharing a couple of my layouts that I created using the 
Scraps Of Darkness 'Serenade' kit

This is my beautiful granddaughter


I love the Bo Bunny Rose Cafe line!


The butterflies are from a previous kit that I sprayed with mist and added a bit of gesso!


The flowers I also misted and and the die cut some leaves


I layered a couple of doilies and added a die cut flower!


I love to layer the die cuts - it adds a lot of visual interest!

Next up is a layout  created using this months mood board as inspiration




I love this photo of my boys and hubby from the beach this year.  
We love spending time at the beach! 
The flowers I misted some and added gesso!
The frame and heart are from previous kits that I altered a bit


I altered the Prima resin, flowers and doily with mists and inks and gesso.


This beautiful blue fern chipboard is from the main kit, I sprayed, inked, and used gesso.  
I also used the BoBunny Double Dot Pearlescent Paint Tube which is really fun and 
easy to work with.


I LOVE the Taupe Wright's Venice Lace!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: