Monday, October 13, 2014

Scraps Of Darkness.....

This months Scraps Of Darkness kit 'Transitions'
is awesome!

My first layout I did is of our boys when they were small....


It does not seem like it was that long ago that they were this little


the flowers from the floral add on are fabulous!  I just added a bit of gesso!
I also loved the chipboard leaf stems that I painted with the Jacquard Lumiere Paint in Metallic Olive Green from the color add on.
I sprayed some cheesecloth with mists from previous months for more texture!
I also fussy cut many butterflies from the beautiful prima paper! 





More fussy cut butterflies and strings from the cheesecloth!


The title card was perfect for this layout!


My next layout I was inspired by this months mood board!



here is my 'fall' layout


Our boys were having a lot of fun that day!


The leaves I die cut I sprayed with mists and inked using stuff from previous kits!







Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! I really like the painted look on the embellishments on the first layout and the dimensional leaves you made for the second LO.