Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My first layout from the 'Perfectly Stunning'm SOD kit

Hey everyone!

i hope you are all having a fabulous day!
It's been rainig here for a few days so I got some scrapbooking done!
Love it when the mojo fairy comes for visit its too bad she does not stay! lol!

Here is my first layout I did using this months fabulous sketch....


I used modeling paste with a stencil, sprayed it with some Lindys from a previous kit and then 
dry brushed a little gesso.

I love this photo of my 3 guys....Thanks Jill from Breaultography


I painted the gears I die cut with the Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Paint in Kona from the color add on or black acrylic paint, then added crackle medium then the other color paint, I also dry brushed them with gesso.


I made a banner out of scraps and fussy cut some of the balloons out of the paper!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: