Saturday, September 21, 2013

My very first layout fro Scraps of Darkenss!

So I got my kit it the other day and I must I was floored!
totally awesome kit!


and the sketch was awesome





so here is my version


I used the white pen - a lot! 
I also used the Teresa Collins Memorabilia die cuts, the demask paper, The MME Chalk studio Moments paper,  the doiley and the Heidi Swapp mask & color spray and the Queen & Co. candy and the prima button & flowers (and some hand made ones)

Here are some of the details




 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That chalkboard paper looks so fun! Great family photo and fabulous layout, Laura!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wonderfully done! Woot! Woot!

Tracey Gregory said...

Love it!

Sandi Smith said...

Love it Laura...looks awesome!!!

Carole Wright said...

HI awesome indeed, love it.