Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Craftpon

a little while ago I was contacted by KK at craftpon asking if I would design a project with their products and feature it on my blog....at first I was a little apprehensive then I visited their etsy store - super fabulous!  So many wonderful little embellishments! when I received my products...they were even cuter!  they also have a stamp etsy shop!

Here is what I created!


photo credit to Breaultography

I used;

12 X 12 X 7 mm Acrylic Faceted Rhinestones Cabochon black
47mm Vintage Skeleton Steampunk Key Charms, Antique Brass/Bronze

Here are some of the details and wonderful embellishments 






I also decided to make a card using the same embellishments!



and here are some of the details





Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out Craftpon!

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous projects!

Kimberly Kett said...

Loving your attention to detail, GREAT projects!