Friday, October 5, 2012

Laura's October KOM Reveal!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a fabulous day!  I really enjoyed working with this months kit....fabulous colors, great papers, fantastic embellishments and of course an awesome OTP!

So for my OTP I painted them orange.....then applied a crackle medium, and then applied black paint!


DSCF0849

I made a trip to the dollar store because I wanted some skeletons and I saw these skulls so I made some flowers and stuck the skulls inside

DSCF0856

I aded a few more spooky elements like cobwebs and spiders and I am really happy wit the results...I think it looks fabulous!


I also created a layout about my rough & tumble boy using Prima Craftsman (I love this line - perfect for my boys)

DSCF0873


 I did some water distressing, tucked the awesome clear gears around the corners of the layers threw on some stars from stash and a chipboard strip from a previous kit that I inked

DSCF0874


DSCF0875


 My next layout I used the G45 papers as they were perfect for the photo of my Godson and his bubbles!


DSCF0870

I cut many of the butterfly's out of the paper, sprayed some glimmer mist in Suede and sky blue (available at the FUL store) and made some flowers

DSCF0871


DSCF0872

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my reveal!

6 comments:

Shona said...

these are all so so amazing Laura.....gorgeous work :)

Shona said...

grrr my first comment poofed on me LOL!....anyways...these are just so gorgeous and you rocked this kit!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work, Laura! Love the way your OTP turned out, and those layouts are gorgeous!

Jackie Plank said...

Love love love what you did with the OTP project!! But Wowsers, you really rocked that kit with those layouts!

Melanie H said...

Love the crackled paint on the BOO. It looks amazing.

Both of your pages are stunning, the photos are amazing.

Tracey Gregory said...

seriously cool Boo and you rockes the kit. You are talented wirh flowers! My fave is the bubbles page:)