Saturday, June 2, 2012

June GCT! Gabrielle Pollacco!

OH MY GOSH - Do we have a great surprise for all of you this month ... wanna know? We have brought Gabrielle over the border for the month of June as our Guest Designer! Yes we did !! Now, we all know anything she touches turns to a magic and what she has done with the Kit this month will blow your socks off .. but you will have to wait till the 3rd of June to see ..

I am still in awe that we have captured her ... and without further delay may I present the one and only Gabrielle Pollacco ... ( PS do not forget to congratulate her on her first scrapbook cover - what an accomplishment!





My name is Gabrielle Pollacco, I live in Cambridge, Ontario (Canada). I
started scrapbooking about 7 years ago and fell in love with this art form from
the very first page I made. I love that this art form is ever changing and find
myself constantly inspired by all the wonderful new products that come out each
year. My favourite thing to scrap about is my family, my dear husband and my two
girls, as well as my extended family.

I've had the honour to be on a number of wonderful design teams over the
years, some of my past design teams being Daisy D's and Zva Creative and am
presently on the Bo Bunny, Webster's Pages, Dusty Attic, The Color Room and
Scrap 365 Magazine (UK Magazine). I've had my work published in Memory Makers
Magazine, Creating Keepsakes Magazine and Scrapbooking & Beyond Magazine as
well as a number of online magazines. I worked for a Tradeshow Design company as
a project manager before I had my babies and now that I'm a stay at home mom I'm
fortunate enough to have a little time to enjoy this amazing hobby.


I'm delighted to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Flying Unicorn
and join in with the talented group of designers here for this month!


Gabi xx

Just a few of her amazing creations :









In the meantime , Click over and I mean click over NOW if you are not a follower of her blog for some jaw dropping eye candy !


No comments: