Monday, February 27, 2012

Kaiser Spotlight at The Flying Unicorn

This week we are spotlighting a fabulous company - Kaisercraft!



For this project I worked with the delightful Chanteuse collection from the Unicorn store. I used their papers as well as the chipboard and die cuts, Pink Paislee mistable letters which I sprayed with cherub pink then sand glimmer mist, I sued to the glimmer ist to distress my flowers too, and liquid pearls. To get a more rounded pearl rather than a peak with my liquid pearls I would drop about 10 pearls then tap the underside of my page. From my stash I used a pearl flourish, and pearl accents.



Here are a few close ups....






Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shona said...

this is just soooooo gorgeous and that photo is soooo cute :) love this