Saturday, January 28, 2012

Liebster blog award



I found out this morning that I have received a blog award from a fellow blogger! How cool! A very sweet and uber talented lady by the name of Tammy gave this to me. You must check out her blog...Tammy has mad talent!!!! Click on her name and it will take you to her wonderful blog.

About the award: “Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). There’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.

Here are the rules:• Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
• Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
• Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

Now for my choices for the blogs that I can pass this torch on to.. There are many and I mean many talented artist out there. They provide inspiration to each of us, with the tuts and art work they have done. One of the highest compliments one can give, is to become a follow of their blog.

Here are my choices:

Jane - she so uber talented...a star in her own right!
Virginia - not only is she super talented but super sweet too
Lisa - This lady is very talented but is her life and how she lives it is also inspiring.

so thats who I pick! I wonder who they will!

Have a wonderful day

No comments: