Saturday, June 14, 2008

More layouts...

Just wanted to share a few more layouts I did....

This is another for June's reveal at scrapbook Dreamer...

Here is another double page I did about my dad with my boys....


I used from Scrapbook Dreamer

Daisy D's & Creative Imaginations paper
Fire Heart 12x12 Cardstock - Bazzill
7gypsies quote box
Precision Pen - Black - .05 Tip - American Crafts

other materials
crafts ribbon
cricket
Basic grey chipboard & letter stickers






Some random photos of my hubby when he was little.


This was for the scraplift challenge I lifted JJ Sobeys - Oreiller poilu

***Cosmo Cricket paper (available at SBD)
***Tim Holtz paper distresser (available at SBD)
***AC brown pen (available at SBD)
Fancy pants chipboard
cricut
Brilliance ink pad
? stamp






I did this one for the sketch challenge at dreamer using a sketch from Cheries' sketches



and page 2 I did for the photography challenge using Kayla's layouts A Sleeping Baby as inspiration



Thanks so much for looking.

Hope all you dads out there have a fabulous tomorrow!


1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus layouts Laura, you have been very busy.