Thursday, April 26, 2007

Anniversary Extravaganza

Kitty's Kloset is turning a year old! One of my favorite sites is having a HUGE celebration that will run from May 1st - 31st! There are some awesome things planned by the DT and Kitty! You will have a great time celebrating with fantastic challenges, fun games and awesome contests! So come over...even my mom joined!

Its been raining here off and on for a couple of days...we even had a small thunderstorm today! I never feel like doing anything when it rains so I straightened up the house a bit and thats about it. I need to finish scanning and stitching my layouts together so I can post them here. I finished Ms. Sims (Cody's teacher) album the other day. I made her a scrapbook with a two page layout for each month so she can put her own photos in. I am almost done Miss I's (Ty's teacher) album...I just have to wait till his graduation so I can include that in it. I can't believe our baby is going to graduating kindergarten. Time is going by so fast.

I thought I would start something different each day I post and end with a nice quote or poem that really speaks to me. This one comes from Quote Garden;

A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ~Victor Hugo


Have a fabulous day
Laura

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

I can't wait to see the albums! I'm just about finished with one for Ralph's teacher, too, but it's more of a gift book with photos of the kids in it. I made it for the blog review at Scrap Friends, and it's there now..just waiting for Randi to go on and 'publish' them all for the big reveal :). Have a great day!